Local Plan's should be based on a robust and proportionate evidence base.
A list of the documents that form the primary evidence base for the Consultation Draft Local Plan (2015) is provided below. All of the documents listed can be downloaded via the evidence base area of the Council's website.
A copy of the evidence base list is also provided under the document download area of this page. This list also provides the location of the evidence base documents.
- Commercial Property Market Assessment (2014);
- Design North East Lincolnshire places and spaces renaissance (2008);
- Development and Growth Plan (2012);
- Draft Local Flood Risk Management Plan (2014);
- Employment Land Review (2014);
- Greater Lincolnshire Local Strategic Partnership Strategic Economic Plan (2014);
- Grimsby Town Centre Masterplan (2009);
- Hotel Study for North East Lincolnshire (2013);
- Humber Area Local Aggregate Assessment (Draft) (2014);
- Humber Local Enterprise Partnership Strategic Economic Plan (2014);
- Low Carbon and Renewable Energy Capacity in Yorkshire and Humber (2011);
- Mineral Resource Information for National, Regional and Local Planning: Humberside (2005);
- North and North East Lincolnshire Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (2011);
- North East Lincolnshire Council Infrastructure Delivery Study Baseline Report (2013);
- North East Lincolnshire Demographic Analysis and Forecasts (2014);
- North East Lincolnshire Economic Baseline (2014);
- North East Lincolnshire Economic Future Report (2014);
- North East Lincolnshire Final Playing Pitch Strategy (2011);
- North East Lincolnshire Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment (2014);
- North East Lincolnshire Landscape Character Assessment (2015);
- North East Lincolnshire Local Centres Study (2012);
- North East Lincolnshire Retail, Leisure and Three Centres Study (2013);
- North East Lincolnshire Sector Study (2014);
- North East Lincolnshire Strategic Housing Market Assessment (2013);
- North East Lincolnshire: Local Plan and CIL Viability Assessment (2013);
- Preliminary Flood Risk Assessment; and,
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment, incorporating Five Year Housing Land Supply Assessment.